Mid Level Solicitor/Legal Executive Required for our Regional Offices
We are an exciting, progressive niche family law practice. Our forward-thinking approach test the norms to find innovative ways to deliver great quality service to our clients. We now have a fantastic opportunity for the very best Solicitor/Legal Executive in our field to join our team.
What does this mean?
Managing a busy case load of privately funded family law matters, the role requires the ability to provide outstanding client care in line with our values. Our emphasis is on developing the skills needed to be adept in the profession. We pride ourselves on providing a tailored approach to our clients, from strategic planning and negotiation skills to problem solving. We are looking for individuals that have the desire to learn with a self-motivated and can-do approach to learning.
Our forward thinking and modern way of working in a completely paperless environment will allow you the opportunity to focus on your clients and achieving their desired outcomes rather than spending time dealing with admin and billing processes.
We’ll offer the right candidate a salary of £40,000 – £45,000 plus, a substantial and achievable bonus, the opportunity to work within a friendly and approachable team, as well as the flexibility of working from home.
The right candidate must:
- Have 2 – 5 years PQE
- Have private family law experience
- Be well organised and skilled at running a considerable number of files
- Be able to uphold the firm’s reputation by providing a first-class service
- Have existing experience of supporting high value matrimonial finance cases and private child law cases
- Focus on exceeding client expectations, understanding client needs and resolving problems
- Have the ability to demonstrate excellent communication both in writing and verbally
- Have a strong sense of responsibility and respect for confidentiality
- Have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Have strong organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines, to meet targets
- Be resilient and committed, remaining composed under pressure
- Have strong IT skills including Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel and Word and ability to work in a paperless environment
- Be self-motivated with a strong work ethic
If you want to hear more, please send your CV and a covering letter with an indication of your salary expectations.
Alternatively contact Kirsty for a confidential chat on 01234 343134 or email email@example.com
The current closing date for the advert is 6th November 2021, however, dependent on the number and quality of applications received, we reserve the right to close the process earlier if necessary.
Training & Development
We believe in lifelong learning and support all our staff by providing regular in-house training on a variety of legal, business process and client service areas. All staff have annual appraisals and training plans, with quarterly reviews of such plans and monthly update meetings.
We encourage attendance at external networking events and reflection on cases for self-development and improvement purposes.
Mid Level Solicitor/Legal Executive:
£40,000 – £45,000
Covering our Regional Offices
6th November 2021
Fullers Family Law
59 St Peter's Street,
Bedford, MK40 2PR
Tel: 01234 343134
We offer competitive salaries - to help us attract the best people.
- Competitive sign-on bonus for fee earning direct hires.
- A quarterly bonus - available to all to incentivise team working and performance.
- Annual bonus for fee earners - related to the achievement of fee income targets.
- Free professional subscriptions - to encourage you to keep up to date with developments in family law and focused on best practice.
- A rewards and recognition scheme to reward you when you live our values and go above and beyond.
- Ad-hoc working from home, to make it easier to balance work and home life.
- Up to 38 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays) dependent upon service.
- Comprehensive training and development opportunities.