Perks & Benefits
We understand that work is a huge part of people’s lives, which is why all our solicitors, fee earners and support staff, are treated as equals and share the opportunities that we offer to develop and progress their careers.
Our staff feel valued in an ambitious family law practice that has embraced digital and remote working with ease. We hold Lexcel - the Law Society’s independently assessed standard for excellence in client care and practice management. It helps us to ensure that we provide the best possible service to our clients and a well-run positive working environment for our staff.
We also hold the Investment in People Silver Standard – an independent demonstration of our commitment to our staff.
If you are looking for a fresh start or a different challenge and would like a new, exciting, and rewarding role, we would like to talk to you.
We offer competitive salaries - to help us attract the best people.
- Competitive sign-on bonus for fee-earning direct hires.
- Annual bonus for fee earners - related to the achievement of fee income targets.
- Free professional subscriptions - to encourage you to keep up to date with developments in family law and focused on best practices.
- A rewards and recognition scheme to reward you when you live our values and go above and beyond.
- A flexible approach to working, both in respect of location and hours to make it easier to balance work and home life.
- Up to 38 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays) dependent upon service
- Excellent training and development activities to support CPD
- Career progression within the firm
- Access to an employee welfare scheme
We are an incredibly capable, successful, and rapidly expanding family law practice. These are very exciting times for us, and we are actively looking to grow our existing team.
We recruit throughout the year, so, whether you are newly qualified, or an experienced family lawyer and you feel your values and approach to client service match ours, then contact us today.