We understand that you may be finding the current situation both concerning and confusing.
First and foremost, we are family lawyers and mediators, and as such we are here to help you and your family with issues that might arise whilst you are trying to deal with what is currently happening.
So, please remember, in complete confidence, and FREE of charge:
• You can call us 7 days a week from 8am-10pm to discuss any concerns that you might have about your family.
• We offer free 20 minute consultations, which can be carried out remotely over the telephone, by email, or via online conferencing such as Skype and Zoom. Please be aware that due to high demand, we have a limited number of free consultations available at any one time.
• We offer an initial one-hour meeting for advice on the law, your options and a potential strategy in your dispute with one of our highly expert and experienced directors – Joanne Green or Martin Fuller. The cost is £250 including VAT. If following the meeting we agree with you to take on your case on hourly rates, this fee will be refunded by being credited to your account against future work.
• As well as hourly rates we offer a range of other pay-as-you-go options and fixed fees for divorces.
• We are happy to talk to you individually, or as a couple to try to resolve issues before they become problems.
So please, if you feel that you would like some support, or simply would like someone to talk to we are here for you.
We are here to help by providing positive outcomes for a brighter future.
We provide sensible solutions to difficult relationship problems.
Fullers Family Law is an established firm of solicitors specialising exclusively in the field of Family Law.
We understand that the ending of any relationship is never very easy and take care to never underestimate that fact. We pride ourselves on providing a professional and friendly service to guide you through problems in your family life. However daunting it may seem, we are here to help and support you from beginning to end, ensuring that the decisions you arrive at are the best ones for you and your family.
We provide positive outcomes for a brighter future.
What do our clients say about us?
Did you know… mediation allows you and your former partner to explore ideas about what your future may look like after separating and find common ground, without the anxiety of court proceedings, which could potentially save you time, money and of course stress?
We know that for most couples discussing and sorting out their finances can be one of the most challenging elements of a divorce.
We understand that if you are thinking about a divorce or separation, the welfare of your children is likely to be one of your biggest concerns.
We understand that when relationships break down, life can become difficult. We know that thinking about a separation can be very upsetting and disruptive.
We understand that if you are unmarried and your relationship breaks down you may be confused about the best way forward.
If you are experiencing domestic violence or abuse, we understand that you will be upset, and might find it difficult to discuss what is happening to you.
We understand that collaborative law is a fundamentally different approach to dealing with relationship problems and breakdown.
We understand that high-net-worth divorce is a specialist area of family law, every divorce lawyer at Fullers practice areas of family law regardless of their commonality. We try to build a strong client relationship with the goal of gaining the best outcome for all parties involved.
Family Mediation London
We specialise in providing Family Mediation in London and we are here to help you and your family with issues that might arise whilst you are trying to deal with what is currently happening.
Read some of the questions that we are frequently asked. Or alternatively contact us directly and we will be able to help.