Skip to the main content


Military Divorce Solicitors

When you are in the military, there may be added pressures involved that could potentially lead to a breakdown of the relationship.

Although the legal process of divorce is the same, there are often more complexities involved, such as military pensions, complex child arrangements and matters regarding child or spousal maintenance.

We understand this can be a difficult time, which is why our team of Solicitors are on hand to provide bespoke advice, tailored specifically to your individual needs and requirements.

We offer a 10% reduction on our hourly rates for serving members of the military and have also created a series of fixed-price consultation meetings with a no questions asked money-back guarantee promise.

Initial Discussion

For an initial discussion and a no-obligation quote, get in touch with us today by simply calling us on 01234 343134 or email us at and a member of our team will get back to you.
Military Pensions

Military Pensions differentiate from other pensions and in some cases, they may be the primary asset in a marriage.

There are a variety of different types of pensions available to members of the military, therefore it is important that you seek professional advice before deciding how to proceed with your divorce.

Our Divorce Solicitors will be able to offer you advice on the following:

  • Military pension attachment orders: where a set amount is agreed and paid out regularly to the former spouse
  • Military pension offsetting: where the member of the armed forces retains the value of their pension, and the spouse receives a larger share of the matrimonial assets
  • Military pension sharing orders: where a former spouse of the service personnel is included in their pension scheme upon divorce

The option which will be most suitable for you will depend on your individual circumstances, the length of your marriage, and whether you require the capital now or later.
Child Arrangements

Due to the nature of military life, child arrangements can differ significantly in comparison to a civilian divorce.

As military personnel can be deployed at any time, it is important that you have suitable child arrangements to provide stability and continuity for your child or children.

If you are experiencing difficulties with your former partner or are finding it challenging to agree on contact times and arrangements, then our solicitors can help you and your former spouse work together to create an arrangement.

If you or your former partner have been posted abroad and you decide to divorce or separate, this could mean that your children may not be able to continue living in service accommodation or even in the same country as one parent.
How to get in contact

We understand that finding a solicitor that you feel understands your own specific situation can be a daunting task. For a free initial discussion and a no-obligation quote, get in touch with us today by simply calling us on 01234 343134 or email us at and a member of our team will get back to you.

We can help clients remotely from our network of offices across the country.

Request a callback

Speak to one of our solicitors directly

We have offices across the country assisting clients with a range of family law matters

Questions about
Military Divorce Solicitors?

If you have a question regarding Military Divorce Solicitors, call us...
01234 343134

or send us an email...
Send Email

See our FAQs

More Services

Our expertise & accreditations

Our highly qualified lawyers are members of Resolution, working to their code of practice, encouraging sensitive and cost-effective solutions that consider the needs of the whole family, including the interest of any children.

resolution - first for family law
resolution - collaborative family lawyer
resolution - mediator
Cyber Essentials - Certified
The Law Society accredited - Family Law
Lexcel Accredited
Investors in People

We have offices in Bedford, Milton Keynes and are currently looking to relocate our office in Northampton. We also have offices in Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Norfolk and London.