Looking for an enjoyable, exciting and rewarding role?
We are an incredibly capable, successful and rapidly expanding family law practice. These are very exciting times for us, and we are actively looking to expand our existing team.
So, if you are looking for a fresh start or a different challenge, and would like a new, exciting, enjoyable and rewarding role, we would like to talk to you now.
Our Golden Hello
We believe in investing in anyone who wants to invest in themselves, because our strength – is our people.
- Is your firm investing in you, your work life balance; career development; and flexible working?
- Are you supported to work from home; paid a quarterly bonus; receiving regular training; encouraged to develop your career; receiving recognition for your achievements?
- Are you working for a progressive, forward thinking, innovative firm that works with you – in partnership – to meet common objectives?
If the answer to the above is no: you should call Fullers Family Law now for an informal discussion about how working with us will improve your life.
If you are a solicitor who is passionate about family law and providing the best legal advice, service and outcomes for your clients, and would like an informal chat about the current roles that we have available, (listed below) then in the first instance please feel free to call Kirsty Sayers on 01234 343134, or email email@example.com with your full CV to express your interest.
Whether you are newly qualified, or an experienced family lawyer and you feel your values and approach to client service matches ours, then Fullers might be just the right place for you to work. Amongst other qualities, we are always looking for genuine leaders who can inspire their colleagues.
We are always keen to hear directly from solicitors who want to join an inclusive, supportive and successful team and who want to grow and develop their career with us.
There are also opportunities from time to time in our support team.
A proven track record:
Training & Development
We believe in lifelong learning and support all our staff by providing regular in-house training on a variety of legal, business process and client service areas. All staff have annual appraisals and training plans, with quarterly reviews of such plans and monthly update meetings.
We encourage attendance at external networking events and reflection on cases for self-development and improvement purposes.
We hold Lexcel - the Law Society’s independently assessed standard for excellence in client care and practice management. It helps us ensure that we provide the best possible service to our clients and a well run positive working environment for our staff. At our annual audit in 2023, the Lexcel independent assessor stated:
“As a Law Society assessor, I have been able to witness the meticulous attention to detail and professional standards upheld by Fullers Family Law. Their commitment to transparency and legal precision sets them apart in the realm of family law.”
Gayle Audley, Lexcel Assessor for The Law Society
We offer competitive salaries - to help us attract the best people.
- Competitive sign-on bonus for fee-earning direct hires.
- A quarterly bonus - available to all to incentivise team working and performance.
- Uncapped annual bonus for fee earners - related to the achievement of fee income targets.
- Free professional subscriptions - to encourage you to keep up to date with developments in family law and focused on best practice.
- Unlimited access to MBL webinars.
- Professional development opportunities.
- A rewards and recognition scheme to reward you when you live our values and go above and beyond.
- SimplyHealth - some key elements include:
- Face to face counselling sessions.
- Dental cover.
- Health consultations.
- Virtual GP via SimplyHealth 24/7.
- Discounted gym memberships.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ad-hoc working from home, to make it easier to balance work and home life.
- Up to 38 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays) dependent upon service.
We are Investors in People
We are also proud to have been awarded the Investors in People Silver standard accreditation, which shows our ongoing commitment to our staff and their development and wellbeing.
Diversity & Inclusion
Respect, for each other and our clients is one of our core values.
We embrace diversity. It makes us more able to work with and achieve the best outcomes for all our clients. We recruit the best people for roles at Fullers, irrespective of age, gender, race, religion or sexuality.