If you are interested in working with us as a consultant at Fullers Family Law we'd love to hear from you.
Not all consultancies are the same - when comparing consultancy offers from other firms, you will need to consider how much work you will actually get from them – and whether, for example, you will be in a bidding process with other consultants for cases or have to take up marketing your services having never done so before.
Unlike most other family law firms which offer consultancy work, our growing client base and increasingly national reach means that we can offer you a sustainable role as a consultant without you having to bring in your own work or compete with other consultants for cases.
- A sustainable throughput of work
- Independence and flexibility
- A rate which allows you to keep between 60 and 70% of your fees
- Extensive support including access to our case management system, file procedures, our Legal Support Team for client onboarding and file administration and our Finance Team who take care of the billing
- Coverage for your work under our Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Integrated telephone and IT systems
- Marketing of your skills and profile via our website and marketing strategy
- Full support in compliance (we are Lexcel accredited) and complaint management
- Reception cover
- Office space when required for meetings
- A lovely team
We welcome speculative applications from consultants at any time, please submit your CV via email with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or for an exploratory conversation, please contact Tamara Glanvill on 01234 912003.