Skip to the main content


Here to Help

Family Law Solicitors Kettering

We understand that you may be finding the current situation both concerning and confusing.

First and foremost, we are family lawyers and mediators and, as such, we are here to help you and your family with issues that might arise whilst you are trying to deal with what is currently happening.

So please remember, in complete confidence, and FREE of charge:

  • You can call us 7 days a week from 8am-10pm to discuss any concerns that you might have about your family. 
  • We offer a free callback, which can be carried out remotely over the telephone, by email, or via online conferencing such as Skype and Zoom.
  • We are happy to talk to you individually, or as a couple to try to resolve issues before they become problems.

So please, if you feel that you would like some support, or simply would like someone to talk to we are here for you.

We are here to help by providing positive outcomes for a brighter future. 

Email UsCall Us

Managing complicated and stressful family law issues can be emotional for many people. It can help to choose a good firm of solicitors who can offer specialist legal advice and support to help you through this difficult time.

Fullers Family Law are an established firm of solicitors in Kettering Northamptonshire who are here to help you find a way through your family issues arising with dispute resolution, mediation and more.

Kettering Directions

Directions to our Kettering Office:

Our offices are a 19 min walk away from Kettering Train Station.

If you are travelling by car/taxi from the train station, we are 8 mins away via Lake Ave and Thurston Dr, or we can be reached in 18 mins by public transport.

We have free onsite parking and excellent road links from the A1, M1 and M6.

Office attendance by appointment only.

Thinking about a divorce and its implications?

Unsure what the next steps are?

Book a FREE callback with us now to find out more.

Our professional yet friendly legal services can help you during your problems with family breakup and divorce. Our specialist team are experts in their field, offering a supportive and helpful service throughout. Choosing the right solicitors in Kettering is easy when you choose Fullers Family Law.

Need some advice out of hours?

Our offices are staffed Monday - Friday, from 9am-5pm. However, if you need to talk to someone between 8am-10pm, 7 days a week, please call 01536 384034. We will be happy to help.

We are well established in Kettering, as family law solicitorsand our clients receive expert guidance and knowledge for all family issues, ranging from divorce and separation through to childrens law and mediation.

We understand how difficult these problems can be, so we offer a friendly service to help you to feel more at ease.

We understand that finding a solicitor that you feel understands your own specific situation can be a daunting task. So you can book a free callback with us here.

We have also created a series of fixed-price consultation meetings with a full ‘no questions asked’ money-back guarantee promise.

Request a callback

Speak to one of our solicitors directly

We have offices across the country assisting clients with a range of family law matters

Our Services

Our Services


  1. What are the grounds for divorce?
  2. Do we have to go to court for a divorce?
  3. What type of court orders can be made regarding children?
  4. What is mediation?

What are the grounds for divorce?

You will need to demonstrate that your marriage has irretrievably broken down by being able to prove one of the following facts:

  • Your spouse committed adultery
  • Your spouse has demonstrated unreasonable behaviour
  • Your partner has left/deserted you for a continuous period of 2 years
  • You have been separated for at least 2 years and you both agree to the divorce
  • You have been separated for at least 5 years (it doesn’t matter if your partner agrees to the divorce or not)
  • If you have been married for less than 2 years, you can only use unreasonable behaviour, adultery or desertion as your reason for getting divorced.

Back to top

Do we have to go to court for a divorce?

If you have agreed your divorce and financial arrangements, you will not need to attend court. Your divorce will be processed through the court without you needing to attend in person.  If you are unable to come to agreement for financial arrangements, you will need to attend court in person.

Back to top

What type of court orders can be made regarding children?

A Supervision Order is where a child is placed under the supervision of the Local Authority, but this does not give it parental responsibility. The child is not taken into care and remains with the parents, with the local authority being legally obliged to offer support and assistance to the child and his/her family.

An Interim Care Order is a temporary care order which gives social services parental responsibility for a child, which they then share with the parents. It means that social services can decide where a child will live while the court proceedings are continuing.

Back to top

What is mediation?

Mediation helps couples going through separation or divorce to work out and agree arrangements for themselves and their children. If these issues can be agreed between you through mediation, it saves the cost of going through a Court to make the decisions for you.

Back to top

Our expertise & accreditations

Our highly qualified lawyers are members of Resolution, working to their code of practice, encouraging sensitive and cost-effective solutions that consider the needs of the whole family, including the interest of any children.

resolution - first for family law
resolution - collaborative family lawyer
resolution - mediator
Cyber Essentials - Certified
The Law Society accredited - Family Law
Lexcel Accredited
Investors in People

We have offices in Bedford, Milton Keynes and are currently looking to relocate our office in Northampton. We also have offices in Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Norfolk and London.