Online Payment Facility and Refund Policy
Our online payment facility makes it quick and easy to settle your bill at your convenience.
Online Payment Service
- As a client of Fullers Family Law you can choose to make a payment in Pounds Sterling of a bill, or place money on account of up to £10,000 in value using our online payment system. Online payments using a UK registered Credit or Debit Card normally take 3 working days to credit our Client Account with cleared funds.
- Our online payment link will direct you to our designated provider WORLDPAY who will process your payment to our Client Account. Please note that payment details are not stored within our systems and any of your personal details held will only be used in accordance with relevant Data Protection requirements including GDPR.
- Fullers Family Law are unable to accept payments from third parties online. If you require a third party to make payment on your behalf, please telephone us on 01234 343134. Any payment made by a third party using our online facility will be returned by us. This may take up to 10 working days and could result in additional bank and service charges being levied.
- If payment is required for immediate use regarding the conduct of your matter, please contact us to discuss alternative methods of payment. Please note outgoing payments on your matter cannot not be made until Fullers Family Law are in receipt of your cleared funds.
- If for any reason you do not wish to use the online payment system, you can of course call the office on 01234 343134 in order to make the payment over the telephone between 8.30am-5.00pm Monday – Friday.
- Refunds requested and/or agreed related to the quality of our service will be dealt with under Fullers Family Law for Complaints Policy a copy of which is available upon request.
- Fullers Family Law will refund you in accordance with our Client Care Agreement with you and the Solicitor’s Code Of Conduct as regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Refunds cannot be made where monies have already been used or allocated to satisfy third party expenses or for legal work that has been undertaken unless specifically agreed under our Complaints Policy.
- Any refunds due on a matter where payment has been received wholly by Credit or Debit card can only be refunded to that card.