Senior Solicitor/Legal Executive for expanding private family law firm
Well established, progressive, and forward thinking, niche family law firm, now has a fantastic opportunity for the very best Senior Lawyer/Legal Executive in our field to support our regional offices.
You will work closely alongside our team of professionals, managing a demanding caseload with the emphasis on high value and complex matrimonial finance issues and private children law matters.
We’ll offer the right candidate a competitive salary, paying above market rate. Plus, a substantial and achievable bonus, the opportunity to work within a friendly and approachable team, as well as the flexibility of working from home.
- At least 8 years’ PQE
- Well organised and skilled at running a considerable number of files
- Upholding the firm’s reputation by providing a first-class service.
- Have strong experience of high value matrimonial finance cases and private children law cases
- Focus on exceeding client expectations, understanding client needs and resolving problems
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication both in writing and verbally
- Strong sense of responsibility and respect for confidentiality
- Has a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Resilient and committed, remaining composed under pressure.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel and Word and ability to work in a paperless environment.
- Keen to supervise less experienced lawyers, solicitors or legal executives
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
The current closing date for the advert is 31st October 2020, however, dependent on the number and quality of applications received, we reserve the right to close the process earlier if necessary.
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Solicitor / Legal Executive:
Bedford and surrounding areas
Fullers Family Law
59 St Peter's Street,
Bedford, MK40 2PR
Tel: 01234 343134
We offer competitive salaries - to help us attract the best people.
- Competitive sign-on bonus for fee earning direct hires.
- A quarterly bonus - available to all to incentivise team working and performance.
- Annual bonus for fee earners - related to the achievement of fee income targets.
- Free professional subscriptions - to encourage you to keep up to date with developments in family law and focused on best practice.
- A rewards and recognition scheme to reward you when you live our values and go above and beyond.
- Ad-hoc working from home, to make it easier to balance work and home life.
- Up to 38 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays) dependent upon service.
- Comprehensive training and development opportunities.