Legal Support Assistant required for our Offices in Bedford and Milton Keynes
With your essential private family law experience, you will be able to integrate into the firm with ease, working closely with our experienced legal support team.
A great opportunity!
We pride ourselves on providing a high-quality service so that we can achieve the best possible outcome for our clients. To ensure that our team of specialist lawyers can do this, we require an experienced Legal Support Supervisor to work alongside our dedicated legal support to offer an efficient service to our fee earners and provide them with support on a day-to-day basis.
This role will require great communication skills and the ability to remain positive, along with great interpersonal skills to raise the profile of the firm. The right candidate will need to have an adaptable approach, through solution led focus.
Fullers – who are we?
We are a well-established, progressive, and forward-thinking niche Family Law team. Made up of likeminded individuals ensuring our client experience is exceptional. Over the last few years, we have grown our business and we are not slowing down. We are now looking for a top-quality Legal Support Assistant to help us build the very best team as we expand.
Do you want to be part of this journey?
We offer work-life balance, flexibility, and an attractive salary of £21,000 - £28,000 per annum, dependent on experience. The opportunity to work within a friendly and approachable team, we support and nurture every member of our team to ensure that they can reach their full potential.
- Booking in initial consultations with our Senior Solicitors
- Taking payments from clients
- Opening Files
- Scanning on post and checking non-legal letters
- Ad-Hoc Reception cover
- Providing general support and assistance to our lawyers
The right candidate must:
- Have existing experience of private Family Law
- Be able to uphold the firm’s reputation by providing a first-class service
- Have the ability to demonstrate excellent communication both in writing and verbally
- Have a strong administrative background.
- Have a strong sense of responsibility and respect for confidentiality
- Have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Be resilient and committed, remaining composed under pressure with great time management skills
- Have strong IT skills including Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel and Word and the ability to work in a paperless environment
- Be self-motivated with a strong work ethic
If you want to hear more, please send your CV and a covering letter with an indication of your salary expectations.
Alternatively contact Kirsty for a confidential chat on 01234 343134 or email email@example.com
The current closing date for the advert is 13th October 2021, however, dependent on the number and quality of applications received, we reserve the right to close the process earlier if necessary.
Virtual interviews will take place on the 20th October 2021.
Training & Development
We believe in lifelong learning and support all our staff by providing regular in-house training on a variety of legal, business process and client service areas. All staff have annual appraisals and training plans, with quarterly reviews of such plans and monthly update meetings.
We encourage attendance at external networking events and reflection on cases for self-development and improvement purposes.
Legal Support Assistant:
£21,000 - £28,000
Covering our offices in Bedford and Milton Keynes
13th October 2021
Fullers Family Law
59 St Peter's Street,
Bedford, MK40 2PR
Tel: 01234 343134
We offer competitive salaries - to help us attract the best people.
- Competitive sign-on bonus for fee earning direct hires.
- A quarterly bonus - available to all to incentivise team working and performance.
- Annual bonus for fee earners - related to the achievement of fee income targets.
- Free professional subscriptions - to encourage you to keep up to date with developments in family law and focused on best practice.
- A rewards and recognition scheme to reward you when you live our values and go above and beyond.
- Ad-hoc working from home, to make it easier to balance work and home life.
- Up to 38 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays) dependent upon service.
- Comprehensive training and development opportunities.