Family Solicitors / Legal Executives - Speculative Applications Open Across All Offices
If you are family lawyer who is passionate about helping clients and you’d like to work with us at Fullers Family Law but we don't have a vacancy right now that matches your experience or location; we'd still like to hear from you as we are an expanding firm with an increasingly national reach.
We welcome speculative applications at any time. To make an application, please submit your CV via email to with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation call Kirsty Sayers on 01234 343134.
Training & Development
We believe in lifelong learning and support all our staff by providing regular in-house training on a variety of legal, business process and client service areas. All staff have annual appraisals and training plans, with quarterly reviews of such plans and monthly update meetings.
We encourage attendance at external networking events and reflection on cases for self-development and improvement purposes.
Family Solicitors / Legal Executives:
No Closing Date
We offer competitive salaries - to help us attract the best people.
- Competitive sign-on bonus for fee earning direct hires.
- A quarterly bonus - available to all to incentivise team working and performance.
- Annual bonus for fee earners - related to the achievement of fee income targets.
- Free professional subscriptions - to encourage you to keep up to date with developments in family law and focused on best practice.
- A rewards and recognition scheme to reward you when you live our values and go above and beyond.
- Ad-hoc working from home, to make it easier to balance work and home life.
- Up to 38 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays) dependent upon service.
- Comprehensive training and development opportunities.