Experienced Legal Support Assistant
Well established, progressive, and forward-thinking, niche Family Law firm now has a fantastic opportunity for the very best Legal Support Assistant in our field to support our team of Fee Earners.
With your essential private family law experience, you will be able to integrate into the firm with ease, working closely with our experienced legal support team.
We will offer the right candidate a salary of £19,500 plus per annum, dependent on experience. The opportunity to work within a friendly and approachable team, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm who pride themselves on Client experience.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing calls to clients and prospective clients
- Booking in initial consultations with our Senior Solicitors
- Taking payments from clients
- Opening Files
- Scanning on post and checking non-legal letters
- Ad-Hoc Reception cover
- Must have existing experience of private Family Law
- Upholding the firm’s reputation by providing a first-class service
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication both in writing and verbally
- Strong sense of responsibility and respect for confidentiality
- Has a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Resilient and committed, remaining composed under pressure
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel and Word and ability to work in a paperless environment
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
The current closing date for the advert is 20th October 2020, however, dependent on the number and quality of applications received, we reserve the right to close the process earlier if necessary.
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV to email@example.com
Legal Support Assistant:
Fullers Family Law
59 St Peter's Street,
Bedford, MK40 2PR
Tel: 01234 343134
We offer competitive salaries - to help us attract the best people.
- Competitive sign-on bonus for fee earning direct hires.
- A quarterly bonus - available to all to incentivise team working and performance.
- Annual bonus for fee earners - related to the achievement of fee income targets.
- Free professional subscriptions - to encourage you to keep up to date with developments in family law and focused on best practice.
- A rewards and recognition scheme to reward you when you live our values and go above and beyond.
- Ad-hoc working from home, to make it easier to balance work and home life.
- Up to 38 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays) dependent upon service.
- Comprehensive training and development opportunities.