Cohabitation and TOLATA Legal Consultants
Are you looking for work life balance and a flexible approach to your working day? Would you like to take up to 70% of your billing home without the added pressure of finding your own work? We can also offer the added bonus of having specialist legal support assistants and a dedicated finance team to take care of the admin.
We are an exciting, progressive niche family law practice. Our forward-thinking approach test the norms to find innovative ways to deliver great quality service to our clients. We now have a fantastic opportunity for the very best consultants to join our team.
What does this mean?
Unlike most other family law firms which offer consultancy work, our growing client base and increasingly national reach means that we can offer you a sustainable role as a consultant without you having to bring in your own work or compete with other consultants for cases. We are looking for a senior practitioner to manage a caseload of privately funded TOLATA and cohabitation files while offering a great client experience in line with our values.
What can we offer?
- A sustainable throughput of work
- Independence and flexibility
- A rate which allows you to keep between 60 and 70% of your fees
- Extensive support including access to our case management system, file procedures, our Legal Support Team for client onboarding and file administration and our Finance Team who take care of the billing
- Coverage for your work under our Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Integrated telephone and IT systems
- Marketing of your skills and profile via our website and marketing strategy
- Full support in compliance (we are Lexcel accredited) and complaint management
- Reception cover
- Office space when required for meetings
- Being part of a successful team
What we are looking for:
- At least 8 years’ PQE
- Thorough understanding and success in managing a number of TOLATA files
- Upholding the firm’s reputation by providing a first-class service
- Focus on exceeding client expectations, understanding client needs and resolving problems
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication both in writing and verbally
- Strong sense of responsibility and respect for confidentiality
- Has a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Resilient and committed, remaining composed under pressure
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel and Word and ability to work in a paperless environment
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
If you want to hear more, please send your CV and a covering letter with an indication of your salary expectations.
Alternatively contact Kirsty for a confidential chat on 01234 343134 or email email@example.com
Training & Development
We believe in lifelong learning and support all our staff by providing regular in-house training on a variety of legal, business process and client service areas. All staff have annual appraisals and training plans, with quarterly reviews of such plans and monthly update meetings.
We encourage attendance at external networking events and reflection on cases for self-development and improvement purposes.
Cohabitation and TOLATA Legal Consultants:
Flexible home based working
Fullers Family Law
59 St Peter's Street,
Bedford, MK40 2PR
Tel: 01234 343134
We offer competitive salaries - to help us attract the best people.
- Competitive sign-on bonus for fee earning direct hires.
- A quarterly bonus - available to all to incentivise team working and performance.
- Annual bonus for fee earners - related to the achievement of fee income targets.
- Free professional subscriptions - to encourage you to keep up to date with developments in family law and focused on best practice.
- A rewards and recognition scheme to reward you when you live our values and go above and beyond.
- Ad-hoc working from home, to make it easier to balance work and home life.
- Up to 38 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays) dependent upon service.
- Comprehensive training and development opportunities.